AP SSC 2017
internal marks(FAs)-uploading procedure
1. First visit the www.cse.ap.gov.in web portal and
2. login with your Username (SSC New School Code (12xxx) and password (ssc new School code) and the enter the login key and click on it
3. Then, here we can see the School U-DISE Code, Contact Phone No.and submit here.
4. In the Quicklinks section, Click on the Internal Marks Feeding FA's link.
5. Here, Click on the Internal Marks Entry (we can see it near the Home link)
6. Student list will be displayed as per the NR list
7. Here, click on entry button in front of student roll no
8. Then, student Internal Marks FA's Entry sheet will be shown.
9. In this sheet, you can entry the average of 4 FAs Marks of 1st Language and Similarly user can entry the following subjects... 2nd Language, 3rd Language, Maths, Science, Social subject FAs Marks Entry, and also
*Co-curricular marks (50 Marks)
*Value Education Marks Entry
*Art. & Culture
*Work & Computers
*Physical & Health Education marks entry and after click on the Confirm button( Don't click on above Confirm button*
10. Complete the all student's marks entry ( In every page, User can entry the 10 student's marks, later go to the next page, here user entry the remaining students marks. Like, all students marks should be uploaded by you. After completion of this process, click on print button and take the print and cross check the students Marks)
11. Everything has been done by you, you can click on the logout.
GUIDELINES FOR CONDUCT OF REMEDIAL TEACHING PROGRAMME
1. Common Summative Examination Scheduled from 14-3-2017 to 27-3-2017.
2. Remedial Teaching Programme is Scheduled from 28-3-2017 to 22-4-2017.
3. Remedial Teaching Programme is meant for the D1, D2 grade students of Class 1st to 9th.
4. Remedial Teaching material, Teacher Hand Book and Students Work Book will be supply to all DEOs in the form of soft copy and the same is placed in SCERT Website.
5. Students work books may be supply to all the students after finalization of funds pooling for printing.
6. DEOs take initiation to conduct Remedial Teaching Programme for the benefit of slow learners to enhance their learning levels.
7. Conduct training programme to all the Headmasters on modalities of Remedial Teaching Programme.
8. Remedial Teaching is a 200 hours programme which will be completed in 100 working days. This will be implemented in two spells for three Subjects ie., Telugu, English and Mathematics.
9. SPELL-I, AFTER COMPLETION OF SA-III EXAMINATIONS.
Spell-I: Remedial Teaching period is morning session and all the Schools works from 8 am - 12.30 noon. So we have four and half working hours per day. The four and half working hours per day will be devided into 3 sessions.
SESSION-1 ... TELUGU.
SESSION-2 ... MATHEMATICS.
SESSION-3 ... ENGLISH.
Remedial Teaching in the Subjects of Telugu, Maths and English @ One and half hours per Subject. Nearly 27 working hours are available per each Subject. 18 working days are available for Remedial Teaching from 28-3-2017 to 22-4-2017.
10. SPELL-II: AFTER RE-OPENING OF THE SCHOOLS:
The second spell of 100 days Remedial Teaching Programme will be continue after Re-opening of the Schools for the next Academic Year ie., 13-6-2017.
Remaining 82 days of Remedial Teaching Programme will be continued along with regular academics. Every working day 2 hours will be alloted for Remedial Teaching @ 40 minutes per Subject.
11. During Summer Mid-Day-Meal (MDM) will be provided to the students in the drought Mandal Shools. Spell-2 of the Remedial Teaching will be continued during summer in these schools. Remedial Teaching classes should be conduct in the morning session before MDM.
12. Constitute Divisional Level Committies in their respective districts with DIET Principal, DIET Lecturers, SSA, RMSA Sectoral Officers, DyEO, MEOs to monitor Remedial Teaching Programme.
13. During Remedial Teaching Programme instruct all the Teachers to implement readiness programme for other than D2 grade students.
14. Readiness Programme is based on the required competencies of the forth coming class.
15. Readiness Programme material is also prepared the SCERT which will be disseminated to all the DEOs and the same will be placed on the SCERT website.