*SE Dept. - APSSA - Civil Works – Administrative approval accorded to take up maintenance, repairs and paintings to Upper Primary Schools in the State with an amount of Rs.347.40 Crores approximately for the F.Y. 2017-18 – Orders – Issued.
Go.no.83,Date:17.05.17,School Education Department – BE 2017-18 – Administrative Sanction Order for Rs.21,71,67,000/- (Rupees Twenty One Crores Seventy One Lakhs Sixty Seven Thousands only) towards implementation of Integrated Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan programme (RMSA) for the year 2016-17 - Orders – Issued.
AP SSC 2017
internal marks(FAs)-uploading procedure
1. First visit the www.cse.ap.gov.in web portal and
2. login with your Username (SSC New School Code (12xxx) and password (ssc new School code) and the enter the login key and click on it
3. Then, here we can see the School U-DISE Code, Contact Phone No.and submit here.
4. In the Quicklinks section, Click on the Internal Marks Feeding FA's link.
5. Here, Click on the Internal Marks Entry (we can see it near the Home link)
6. Student list will be displayed as per the NR list
7. Here, click on entry button in front of student roll no
8. Then, student Internal Marks FA's Entry sheet will be shown.
9. In this sheet, you can entry the average of 4 FAs Marks of 1st Language and Similarly user can entry the following subjects... 2nd Language, 3rd Language, Maths, Science, Social subject FAs Marks Entry, and also
*Co-curricular marks (50 Marks)
*Value Education Marks Entry
*Art. & Culture
*Work & Computers
*Physical & Health Education marks entry and after click on the Confirm button( Don't click on above Confirm button*
10. Complete the all student's marks entry ( In every page, User can entry the 10 student's marks, later go to the next page, here user entry the remaining students marks. Like, all students marks should be uploaded by you. After completion of this process, click on print button and take the print and cross check the students Marks)
11. Everything has been done by you, you can click on the logout.
GUIDELINES FOR CONDUCT OF REMEDIAL TEACHING PROGRAMME
1. Common Summative Examination Scheduled from 14-3-2017 to 27-3-2017.
2. Remedial Teaching Programme is Scheduled from 28-3-2017 to 22-4-2017.
3. Remedial Teaching Programme is meant for the D1, D2 grade students of Class 1st to 9th.
4. Remedial Teaching material, Teacher Hand Book and Students Work Book will be supply to all DEOs in the form of soft copy and the same is placed in SCERT Website.
5. Students work books may be supply to all the students after finalization of funds pooling for printing.
6. DEOs take initiation to conduct Remedial Teaching Programme for the benefit of slow learners to enhance their learning levels.
7. Conduct training programme to all the Headmasters on modalities of Remedial Teaching Programme.
8. Remedial Teaching is a 200 hours programme which will be completed in 100 working days. This will be implemented in two spells for three Subjects ie., Telugu, English and Mathematics.
9. SPELL-I, AFTER COMPLETION OF SA-III EXAMINATIONS.
Spell-I: Remedial Teaching period is morning session and all the Schools works from 8 am - 12.30 noon. So we have four and half working hours per day. The four and half working hours per day will be devided into 3 sessions.
SESSION-1 ... TELUGU.
SESSION-2 ... MATHEMATICS.
SESSION-3 ... ENGLISH.
Remedial Teaching in the Subjects of Telugu, Maths and English @ One and half hours per Subject. Nearly 27 working hours are available per each Subject. 18 working days are available for Remedial Teaching from 28-3-2017 to 22-4-2017.
10. SPELL-II: AFTER RE-OPENING OF THE SCHOOLS:
The second spell of 100 days Remedial Teaching Programme will be continue after Re-opening of the Schools for the next Academic Year ie., 13-6-2017.
Remaining 82 days of Remedial Teaching Programme will be continued along with regular academics. Every working day 2 hours will be alloted for Remedial Teaching @ 40 minutes per Subject.
11. During Summer Mid-Day-Meal (MDM) will be provided to the students in the drought Mandal Shools. Spell-2 of the Remedial Teaching will be continued during summer in these schools. Remedial Teaching classes should be conduct in the morning session before MDM.
12. Constitute Divisional Level Committies in their respective districts with DIET Principal, DIET Lecturers, SSA, RMSA Sectoral Officers, DyEO, MEOs to monitor Remedial Teaching Programme.
13. During Remedial Teaching Programme instruct all the Teachers to implement readiness programme for other than D2 grade students.
14. Readiness Programme is based on the required competencies of the forth coming class.
15. Readiness Programme material is also prepared the SCERT which will be disseminated to all the DEOs and the same will be placed on the SCERT website.
GO MS NO 19
Dt : 23-02-17
School Education - Inter-State transfer of Smt. I. Vijaya Kumari, Dy.E.O., from A.P. to Telangana and Smt. L. Chandrakala, Dy.E.O., from Telangana to A.P., on mutual basis – Orders – Issued copy AT
Andhra Pradesh Civil Services Joint Staff Council (State level) on Staff side – Post facto sanction of “Other Duty” facility to the Principal Office Bearers of the Andhra Pradesh Civil Services Joint Staff Council (State level), for the calendar year 2016 - Orders - Issued
Civil services joint staff council (state level)on staff side-sanction of *other Duty*facility to the principal office beares of the AP civil services joint staff council of the calender year-2017
Elections – Biennial elections to Andhra Pradesh Legislative Council from 3 Graduates’ and 2
Teachers’ Constituencies - Polling on 09.03.2017 (Thursday) and counting of votes on
15.03.2017 (Wednesday) – Declaration of Holidays on the day before poll, on the day of poll
and on the day of counting of votes as per the necessity – Authorization to the concerned
Collectors & District Magistrates – Orders – Issued.
Incom Tax Act 1961
సెక్షన్ 80C ప్రకారం ఇద్దరు పిల్లల వరకు ట్యూషన్ ఫిజును రిటర్న్స్ లో చూపించవచ్చు.
కేవలం ట్యూషన్ ఫీజుకు మాత్రమే మినహాయింపు ఉంది.డెవలప్ మెంట్,డొనేషన్,క్యాపిటేషన్ ఫీజులకు లేదు.
ప్లే స్కూల్,ప్రీ నర్సరీ,నర్సరీ స్కూళ్ళు,కళాశాల,యూనివర్సిటీలకు చెల్లించిన ఫీజులకు అవకాశం ఉంది.
*Circular No.20/2015 Dt:2-12-2015*
ఫుల్ టైం కోర్సులకు మాత్రమే అవకాశం.పార్ట్ టైం కోర్సులకు అవకాశం లేదు.
విద్యార్ధులు దేశంలో చదువుతూ ఉండాలి.విదేశాల్లో చదువుతూ ఉంటే అవకాశం ఉండదు.
ఇద్దరూ ఉద్యోగస్తులై ఉండి వారికి ముగ్గురు పిల్లలు(A,B,C) ఉన్నప్పుడు భర్త A,B పిల్లలకు,భార్య B,C పిల్లలకు ఫీజు మినహాయింపు వినియోగించుకోవచ్చును. Income Tax department all detailed 77pages clarifications of *SALARY DEDUCTIONS*
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్రంలో కానిస్టేబుళ్ల నియామక తుది ఫలితాలు శుక్రవారం విడుదలయ్యాయి. ఎంపికైన అభ్యర్థుల వివరాలను తెలంగాణ స్టేట్ లెవల్ పోలీస్ రిక్రూట్మెంట్ బోర్డు వెబ్సైట్లో అందుబాటులో ఉంచారు. కానిస్టేబుల్ ఉద్యోగాలకు మొత్తం 10,446 మంది ఎంపికయ్యారు. వారిలో 1130 మంది మహిళలు ఉన్నారు.
Administrative sanction accorded for an amount of Rs.45,49,80,000/-(Rupees Forty five Crores Forty Nine Lakhs and Eighty Thousand only) - for implementation of ICT Scheme in 3620 (2852+768) High Schools, for effective delivery of lecturers using Audio Visual content through digital class rooms
Preparation of question papers of SA-II for classes 1st TO 5th identification of RP's as paper setters-Deputation of the identified RP's to the workshop to be conducted on 31/01/2017 and 01/02/2017 at DIET,KURNOOL.
MEMO.NO 212 GAD
RLSD ISSUING ORDERS " SILENCE SHOULD BE OBSERVED AND WORK AND MOVEMENT STOPPED FOR 2 MINUTES THROUGH OUT THE STATE IN ALL OFFICES&SCHOOLS AT 11AM ON 30.1.2017 IN THE MEMORY OF MAHATMA GANDHI VARDHANTI
Creation of(13) teaching staff and (3) non-teaching staff to the newly established Backward Classes ResidentialSchool for Girls at Nasanakota Village,RamagiriMandal, Ananthapuram District –Sanction Orders –Issued
PUBLIC SERVICES – Employees Welfare Scheme – Andhra Pradesh State
Employees Group Insurance Scheme – 1984 – Revised Rate of Interest on
accumulated Savings Fund - Communication of Tables of Benefits for Savings
Fund for the Period from 01.01.2016 to 31.12.2016 – Revised Table – Orders –
Issued.--click to Download