Rc. No.3/ B/C&T/ SCERT/2016 Dated: 25-07-2016 Implementation of Examination Reforms (CCE) - Subject wise One day orientation through teleconference for Teachers of class X – from 1-8-2016 to 4-8-2016 – Time table and Schedule.
RC 03 dt:16.7.16. CCE- Effective Implementation in Schools Education System
Proceedings of the Commissioner of School Education AndhraPradesh
Proc. Rc. No. 3 /B/C&T/SCERT/2016 Dated: 16-7-2016
Sub: School Education - SCERT Andhra Pradesh - Examination reforms - Certain Guidelines - For effective implementation of CCE in the School Education System - Orders Issued - Reg.
1.Announcement of Hon'ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in public meetings.
2. GO.MS No. 82 School Education (Prog-II) Dept., dated 29.10.2015 of Govt. of A.P.
3. G.O.MS.No. 12 School Education (Prog.II) Dept., dated 25-2-2016 of Govt. of A.P.
4. G.O.MS. No. 20 School Education (Prog.II) Dept., dated 28-3-2016 of Govt. of A.P.
5. G.O.MS.No. 41 School Education (Prog.II) Dept., dated 7-6-2016 of Govt. of A.P.
All the District Educational Officers, RJDSEs and other Officers of School Education in the State are hereby informed that Government of Andhra Pradesh has issued different G.Os as mentioned in the reference from 2nd to 5th in relation to Examination Reforms. The main reforms in the examination system are Implementation of CCE pattern of Evaluation in 101h class Public Examination from 2016-17, weightage marks to class VIII and IX to the 101h class batch of 2018-19 and Common Summative Examination from class VI to X for all the schools under all managements in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
The detailed guidelines to be followed without any deviation are mentioned as follows.
1. G. 0. Ms. No: 82 School Edn. (Prog.11) Dept. dated 29-10-2015:
• CCE should be implemented from class VI to X with 80 external, 20 internal pattern.
• SSC Public Examination from 2017 March onwards internal 20%, external 80% pattern with 11 papers.
• Language subjects Telugu, Sanskrit, Kannada, Odia, Tamil and Urdu have two papers and each paper is for 40marks.
• Hindi single paper with 80 marks
• All non-language subjects i.e., Mathematics, Science, Social have two papers for 40marks each.
• The examination time is 2hrs 45min. 15minutes is allotted for reading question paper
• Three Summative Assessments should be conducted from class VI to X. In class X SA-III is the Public Examination from the year 2016-17 onwards.
• Four Formative Assessments should be conducted as per the Academic Calendar for 50 marks ( 1 Omarks for children participate and reflection, 1 Omarks project work, 1 Omarks written work and 20marks slip tests)
• Instruct all the teachers to preserve evidences of award of marks with regarding to Four Formative Assessments for cross verification by the moderation committee from time to time.
• 20% of internal for each subject shall be calculated by taking to account total of Four Summatives (50x4 = 200) and Two Summatives (80x2=160) and Total marks achieved for 360 shall be reduce to 20.
• Four Co-Curricular areas as mention in GO, i.e., Value Education and life skills, Art and Cultural Education, Work and Computer Education, Health and Physical Education should be assessed by the teacher through observation and remember there no written examination
• In the case of Co-Curricular Activities, there is no Formative Assessment.
• Marks based grading should be followed ranging from A 1 to D2 (8point scale) for co-curricular areas, A+, A, B, C, D (5 point scale).
• CGPA will be calculated by taking Arithmetic average of grade points.
• With regarding to X class Public Examination. Every child should obtained 35marks in each subject to pass the Public Examination and one should obtained 28marks in the written examination.
• In the case of second language i.e., Hindi, the pass mark is 20 to pass the Public Examination
Rc. No. 89/B/C&T/SCERT/2016 Dated: 14-07-2016
Sub: School Education – Mandal Academic Performance Coordinators (MAPC) – SRG Training and Module Editing Workshop from 16-7-2016 to 20-7-2016 at Mantissory College of Education, Vijayawada, Krishna district.
Copy avilable---CLICK HERE